9.15.2011

This is the 3rd post.

So, 27 days have passed away since the most memorable music concert of all time held. And I come up today just to say hi.... Hi! And give you some pictures of the t's I designed (and wore) to Paramore live concert @ Jakarta.





Oh, and by the way, Martin took some breathe-taking photos of them, HE GOT THE PRESSURE FLIPPPPP!!!! I cried happy tears. Entahlah, banyak band luar yang konser di Indonesia and said good things about their fans here, but they did the same thing to other regions. Cuman kalo Paramore tuh beda gitu, I mean, they were so excited (especially Hayley) about their concert here, they kept saying "finally! We're here!" before and during the show, Hayley cried watching the musical firework video at Paramore Festival, Hayley posted about us and wore Jogjakarta Hardcore t's!!! I mean... I believe them the most if they told the whole world we're their best Worldwide Parafamily members :p Well, she herself said "For three years, I've been told that the biggest Paramore fans in the world are in Jakarta, Indonesia" to Papermag. You won't believe it until you visit their official web yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment