10.20.2013

Post Concert Euphoria

Just got back home from Fall Out Boy's show and is having this common post concert depression.

Thanks to all the people in charge for anything happened today. Thanks God. I got the front line :") i can't be more grateful.


Was this close to them.

And i was like super tall i could see them clearly right on my face. Pete smiled a lot i got no more words, he smiled a lot he looked so happy and so humble i couldn't believe he's that kind of dude. I cried happy tears all along the concert, it's been so long since the last time i did, and it was finally worth the tears.

And Pete surprisingly went off the stage and was grabbing our hands right in front of my eyes. And i was like can only reach his feet it's okay it's Pete's anyway. But then he grabbed my right hand and held it long enough.. It was Pete Fucking Wentz!!!! Couldn't stop crying and shaking until i got on the way back home. Can't stop sniffing it :") my hand is not a virgin anymore.

Patrick always waved back, they're so kind. I never thought they are this nice. The girl in front of me threw an animal cap and Patrick put it on Pete. He was the cutest thing literally the cutest thing on earth i can not..

I didn't stop crying i swear. And i damned those who record using tabs, iPad or any kinds of as wide as an ass gadget. You blocked my sight to my Pete for 5517185618 fucking times. The radiation from your iPad had swallowed your whole brain, you're annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment