10.23.2011

Just In Case You Haven't Heard

WE WILL MOVE.

We've lived here for 15-16 years, dude..
And we're going to move to a better place to live with a better neighborhood (I'm definitely not talking about those humble people). But admit it, this society changed. You know, the new comers are not that humble to everyone around. AND THAT ONE THING, THE MOST NOISY EFFING HOUSE I CAN'T STOP COUNTING DAYS WHEN WILL WE MOVE. I'd rather be annoyed by a barking dog.

But, we've lived here for 15-16 years, dude..
That's a very long time. It's so impossible not to have good moments besides the bad ones. Gimana ya kalo nanti pulang tuh ke abang ojeknya udh bukan bilang "Griya Tugu Asri ya bang", gimana ya nyari counter pulsa yang mirip Mario Teguh yang kalo diutangin sampe berhari-hari tuh woles aja, gimana ya nyari temen-temen rumah kayak Lilah, Nissa, Freia, dan yang lain-lain, gimana ya rasanya 17an gak sama anak-anak yang lain, gak ada malam renungan di lapangan, gimana ya rasanya sore-sore tuh gak ada lagi anak-anak kecil yang main ayunan di depan rumah.

15-16 years, dude.
Me and the house, I think we've known each other. It sees me naked during shower time, I know how to use the shower properly cause it's getting sensitive as the time goes by. That small example... And how I love my chamberrrrrrrr. Those doodles on the wall are soon to be left. :") nothing can ever replace its cosiness. Nothing so far, tee-hee.

I'll write something when we get there, maybe the beginning or middle of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment