3.09.2012

HAPPY MARCH

Birthday is the best, best event of all time. National holidays have never been crazier than this. Don't you agree? But it has less of fun when it comes on weekend. I don't like having birthday on weekends. But for the 15 years I lived I've always loved my birthdays. I've always loved March, the first day of March I've always felt like there's a breeze sweeping my face, a very different atmosphere. Great people was born on March. This is weird, I have nothing to say. I'm just.. You see, berbasa-basi. I'm too excited cause tomorrow is my birthday.

Since last year I've had the BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVER., 3 surprises from 3 different kind of best friends, this year I'm expecting more because I'm a high schooler right now, these new friends were crazy. But you know, the situation doesn't go well, so I'm not going to expect too much. Their birthdays were crazy, the surprises, everything, everybody. I just hope we still unite until whenever so I could have a birthday as crazy as what they had. But, you know it's just different. This is why I'm such a sad kid who wasn't so popular that didn't get even a guest at her party. But I had this silly man on this birthday, he's the reason why I can't wait for more.

Happy March everybody, March has always been the best month. Do hope the same for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment