3.11.2012

Last Night Was Great

Surprises are unexpected. That's why we call it Surprise.

Arman & I were on our way home, he drove while BBM-ing or something I just thought that I've never seen him do this before except when he trapped in a traffic jam. Then he said he wanted to eat something so we pulled over, but he looked so hurry that he told me to just take away my order. So I cancelled it.

Everything went as usual until he started to tell me his best birthday, then I told him mine.

"Tahun kemaren itu juga ulang tahun aku yg paling asik, pertama di kelas aku dikasih surprise sama temen-temen aku, mereka tiba-tiba ngasih kue gitu pas aku lagi dikerjain sama guru aku. Pas pulang aku diceplokin sama temen-temen aku ngumpul itu, Toni juga ikutan diceplokin lagi padahal ulang tahun dia April. Terus besoknya, fotografer-fotografer BT pada ngasih kue..."

Then suddenly, I'm hushed. Until..

"Maaf ya aku ga bisa ngasih apa-apa ke kamu"
"Hah? Kamu kan udah ngasih cupluk, aku suka banget tau"
"Iya tapi aku ga bisa ngasih kue"
"Aku gamau kue"
"Tapi tahun lalu kamu dapet kue terus. Kue dari fotografer-fotografer kamu itu"

I constantly hugged him with tears ran down my face. I wanted to say that I never wanted a cake or else, it's just great having him for the whole special day when my friends went so different and it's just too impossible to have them all in one time, but I couldn't say a word I just wanted to hug him. Then he tried to get away from me but I made it tighter. Then suddenly he said, "udah ah nut, ini gaenak". I was shocked, hurt. Then I couldn't stand to hide that I was so sad, I wanted to cry harder but he didn't seem to care. I cried all the way home while he just shut up.

We arrived in front of my house then suddenly my mom asked him to come in, that was rare. So I thought he refused but he drove the car in, and smiled. I'm punk'd. And I hate him. I saw someone's car but I couldn't find anyone there so I thought my dad gave me that car as a gift, impossibru, yeah right and that wasn't my gift. I walked to my room cause I wanted to pee but it was dark, that was rare. And there was a cake on my desk, I thought that was from my parents until I heard someone giggled. And they all came out from my bathroom while sang a birthday song. Lulu, Acho, Ima, Bagas, Raras, you guys successfully did it. And you too, Arman, I still hate you.


This is Magnum MP3 Player from my dad

Kupluk anjing named Bubu and flowers from Arman, 2 white roses and 4 for the red ones which were mean 24.

A set of flashing roller or something and balloons! From Acho, Lulu, Raras & Shadira

A cute t's from Ima & Bagas.

I was totally punk'd guys, I didn't expect a thing. You made my day, cause with this―you know―crisis in believing that happened lately, I just thought I wouldn't get any surprises but I know you love me guys, that's why you were hiding in my bathroom last night. And Arman kept saying, "gak sepi kan tahun ini?". And I still hate him hahaha. Bunch of thanks, me gusta!

No comments:

Post a Comment