3.13.2012

Let's take a short trip backwards..

The papertoy version of Nut and Arm.


8 months ago or maybe more, you were not more than just one of those boys who were cool enough at school.
7 months ago, it wasn't more than just waiting on you to go online then talk crazy talks without having the guts to know how did you feel about me, but it went further and further.
6 months ago, both of us were on the same table in the middle of the crowd and I said 'yes'.
And today, I can't believe we reach today. Neither can you, true? I mean ½ year is like.. Wow. Even more wow because we didn't get a serious trouble, until breaking up or something, we still go on smoothly, did we? So it's always in one of my beliefs to live longer with you, everyday, I know I'll live longer with you, nothing more pleasurable than believing in that.

Happy half a year, a future brother in law to Mulan and Snowy. Yes, I wish I could be the last mommy to Bubu and Baba yeah? Hahaha aku sayang kamu in every way, counted as every single breathe I take every day. Buset man, no guy could ever make me feel this way but you. Jadi tukang ngeblog menye-menye dadakan nih haha.

1 comment: