4.02.2012

Dreams.. & stuffs. And hard days, problems, stuffs.. Logic and stuffs, and thoughts.

I'm making this post while filling up this AFS online form. Yes, I'm listing my name into that program. Not sure if I'm too happy to take this experience or too sad to leave these people, and activities, and toilet showers, and Indonesian things, and stuffs.... Or maybe both. Only stuff like this that increase the soul of nationalism, well, besides watching the match between Indonesia and other countries.

By the waaaaay, I'm collecting the full volume of Scott Pilgrim vs. the World comic series. Dan ini semua gara-gara temen gue yang dengan gampilnya bilang "beli dong komiknya! Katanya fans! Mana buktinya? Beli DVD aja yang bajakan" and I was like other labile kid wanted to prove her wrong without thinking about how much it costs -_- after piggy-banking for the first volume, it was AWWWWWSUUUUUMMM. You know that very, very different sensation about reading the book besides watching the movie, right? When you find a piece of story that being untold in the movie, and how you figure out why the things that been told in the movie happened. Like when I figure out how Scott met Kim Pine, how he dumped her, and stuffs. And I should do more piggy-banking to buy another volume to complete them all. It's just special. But without special prices :""""|

Oh, if I can rewind the time I would tell people to buy me those comics for my birthday so I don't have to save my money to buy it, I knew they must have been confused about what to buy. But it's always a good feeling to buy the book by my own sweat, and read it happily. I would love to call it happiness.

Humans are humans, right? No matter how close a friend they have, they'll always have thoughts inside of them that just cannot be told. So, I have this one feeling about being this kind of humans that I can't tell, but it has been too many that I'm bloated. Tau gak rasanya mau meledak tapi gak ada media dan kemampuan? And have I told you about how scared I am of being lunatic because of these problems in my head and have no ability to explode it? Soooo, I was thinking about take a drum class. Drummer girls do totally rock, dude, I can't stand it. Like Rani Ramadhany on Youtube, Titi Sjuman, Kim Pine, even GP Mellanix, and stuffs. Cool, just.. too cool.

Take a look at the title and please, no arguing about how important this post is.

No comments:

Post a Comment