4.09.2012

Pre-separated-by Education Thingy Adaptation Phase

  1. Me, planned to apply for a scholarship to Spore, but refused because it takes 4 years and not so interested to this program. Applied to another program, student exchange program mainly, that takes a year, and is going to do tests and stuff for the selection.
  2. Him, going to continue studying to medical thingy, that takes more years than other faculties do to get the degree. Will need to stay near to his campus. Is going to register his name to a boarding school.
I hate the thought of you alone..
I've been keeping busy all the time just to try to keep you off my mind
- Jet Lag by Simple Plan

So, after le me, took a trip to Spore and suffering from time zones and such an expensive calling and texting fare, and hard Wi-Fi connections everywhere, while kept receiving those daily ngangenin messages everyday.. Those hard times I don't want to get back. I was thinking to choose a shorter program, and I finally found one :--) my problem is done. But, seriously even trying to enjoy the vacation didn't work so well because it was killing wondering what you're doing along the day without my presence at school. Karena ditinggal ke Jogja aja dapet laporan kalo kamu jalan kemana-mana sendiri, ke daerah kelas 10 sendiri, ga ada yang nemenin ke kantin pula. It's an enough pain to me wondering about that, if you believe.
But he is still in his track to do those medical thingy, well I support it for over 9000% anyhow sooo, yeah.. Let's go suffering. It's gonna be a little bit hard and sweet at the same time. Though I'm not adapted yet at this but who knows, right? Sooner or later I'd be professional enough.
Yeaaaaaaahhhh.











Bubu needs to be sprayed everywhere, not only Bubu okay, my jacket too. I will bring your jacket if it's needed. I need your scent everywhere, okay. Note that, Cuy.

No comments:

Post a Comment