4.10.2012

Maturity


You must know that feeling when you eat a bar of chocolate and it melts down on your hand while you're eating it right? How I looooove that. I usually hold the bar just to let it melt on my hand and eat it a while after I got some melts and going to..

But time flies too fast, it's unbelievable that I'll be 17 next year and going to have my own ID card and driving license, having all that stuff is like having proof that I'm mature enough at the time, I'm all grown up. All grown up? But I still love licking chocolate melts on my finger, craving to my mom to buy me pop out eyes glasses and other unimportant things, even disuapin temen sambil main Cooking Mama. But it's normal in my point of view, anyhow.

I mean, really, it's not age which makes you mature, it's your transition of attitude, how much have you learn in this life, how much have you take to live it well. What does 21 even mean if you still can't control your own emotion?

But you know, 10 years are never enough to do all those kiddy things. Next year I'm 17 and I don't know when will I stop licking my fingers after eating chocolate bar and chips. And it's suck to see kids nowadays, craving for iPad, Blackberry and stuff. When I was at your age, I play Nintendo Color and Nintendo Advance, finishing my Pokemon Diamond and start it all over again for many times, reaching high score on Tetris, and playing Mario. And building a palace and making animals from Lego. And watching slinkies run down the stairs. And having ballet class instead of math course. Even me, who did those amazing things, still needs more time to do it again and again until it's time to tell the children of the future how amazing it was. How poor you all are to born in this uncool generation, you won't have such an amazing stories to be told to your children what did you do at their age. I feel so blessed :')

btw, 'doing kiddy stuff' are not in the list of 'what makes you mature'. Feel more blessed :p

No comments:

Post a Comment