4.12.2012

The Ifs

From the very first thing happens in the entire life, it has always been a matter of destiny. If Adam & Eve didn't make a mistake, we all wouldn't be here.

If I refused my dad's offer, I would never go to Avicenna ever
If I passed RSBI test, I would go to that school and never imagine about Avicenna
If I was accepted to the public school I wanted, I wouldn't choose to go to Avicenna
If I chose that public school I was accepted in instead of Avicenna, I wouldn't meet you
If I refused to join the guys to Citos, you would never realize
If I didn't read your tweet or I lately read it, we would never have chitchats
If I didn't take naps during the holiday, I wouldn't stay awake til' late to talk with you
If I didn't respond to your pick-up line, we wouldn't get further
If I went to my grandma's house after I arrived to Jakarta, you wouldn't have more reasons to choose
If I go home by cab with Lulu and Acho, that wouldn't be the first time for you to drive me home
If you didn't drive me home, I wouldn't have reasons to trust you even more
If I wasn't asked to buy thumbtack, you wouldn't appear suddenly in front of my house
If you didn't appear in front of my house, that wouldn't be the first time for you to impress me
If you took the class, 24 is not our date

No matter how professional a fortune-teller can be, destiny always wins. What have been told about future is never gonna happen if we do things outside the lines, whether it's better worst. Seperti yang kamu bilang, "biar jadi takdir semuanya biar seru". We would never know what's going to happen, just let destiny choose it then. Cause life is like a box of chocolate, they said, you would never know which one is bitter or sweet, and once you eat them, you have to keep chewing and swallow it no matter how bitter or sweet it is.

I still got my eyes red and wet, dude. I'm such a mushy and cheesy kid, I'm soooo proud of you that I cried hahahahaha. I couldn't tell how happy I was reading your story, it was too hard to hold the tears and I just *blufff* burst into tears in a second. We had such unique kids, yes, we already had Bubu and Baba right? We'll grow another one that more real someday, amen to that. We'll be faithful to each other, and prove that mister wrong, don't break my trust cause I won't break yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment